Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Nurai Island

Ever heard of Nurai Island? I never did! But it’s the United Arab Emirates’ hidden treasure. To be more specific the island is a few minutes off the coast of Abu Dhabi. The island and its amenities ooze luxury. As I look at pictures of the island I feel obligated to instantly make reservations for a visit.

Nurai’s residents are located along the ocean line of the island, while restaurants are strategically placed further inland. There three “strands” of water villas, which I’ll admit is my greatest attraction of the island. I really love the concept of dreaming over waves as you sleep.

Upon research finding things to do while visiting Nurai was a bit difficult. However, I wouldn’t make such a big deal out of that… I’d clear my schedule to relax in the AMAZING water villas or roam the beach and enjoy fine dining. There are a select few of fine gems around the world and Nurai Island is definitely not an exception.






No comments:

Post a Comment