Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Phi Phi Island

Phi Phi island is located nearby Thailand. The beauty of this island simply cannot be described it must be seen! It is the talk among many tourists while visiting Thailand, to no surprise it has been featured in several movies. Phi Phi island is best described as the epitome of serenity.  This secret getaway offers shockingly beautiful beaches. It has also been called one of the world’s most beautiful islands, upon looking at the pictures I uploaded I am quite sure you will agree.

The island is only accessible by boat, this is just the tip of the iceberg of what you’ll experience on your vacation, which I am certain you will want to turn into a “staycation”. The island is an ideal location for a honeymoon, or the perfect getaway for R&R, as it screams relaxation and tranquility. Phi Phi island definitely has a top priority on my bucket list. How about yours?

If I am ever so fortunate to visit Phi Phi I will definitely be visiting the Wana Spa, it overlooks the island from the hillside. Can you imagine receiving a massage while your eyes take a vacation of their own? Now that’s what I call PRICELESS!!!!

P.s I know I don’t have to say enjoy these pictures!!! 






No comments:

Post a Comment