Sunday, January 23, 2011

All hail serenity!!

I am a nature lover at heart. I LOVE watching the sun set into the ocean and always hope to see the green flash!  I feel as if we sometimes take many things for granted with nature being one of them. I love traveling and exploring places of interest especially uncommon locations. I am originally from the Caribbean and whenever I take a trip back home I always take advantage of all the nature around me. I often go to the beach and get my feet wet while reading a magazine or simply just relaxing. This is enjoyable with family and friends, or even great for alone time. I tend to have my best thoughts when I’m alone at the beach.

I think everyone should take at least 10 to 15 minutes out of their day to enjoy something of interest.  Admiring nature just gives the feel of peace and serenity to one’s state of mind and also is a great way to “destress” yourself. I’m closing off with a picture I took about a year ago while I was back home of the most beautiful sunset I’ve seen to date. I was taking my dog Crystal for a walk that afternoon and fortunately I had my camera with me and was able to capture the moment of tranquility. I hope you all enjoy my pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.



No comments:

Post a Comment