Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bora Bora My Dream Vacation

The island is located about 160 miles northwest of Tahiti. Of all the places I’ve blogged about this by far is the destination I am most passionate about. I’ve never been to Bora Bora. I heard about Bora Bora a few times but never really did any research until I saw the movie Couples Retreat. I was blown away by the stunning beauty of the island. I would love to visit here one day preferably on my honeymoon and make my dream vacation a reality. The couples in the movie Couples Retreat stayed at St. Regis Bora Bora Resort.  The resort is amazing however quite pricey as one would imagine.

Things to do while in Bora Bora, besides the obvious R&R, are endless. There are several options of water sports one may consider doing such as:

  • Snorkeling
  • Jet skiing (Definitely an adventure I would take advantage of!!!)
  • Windsurfing
  • Kiteboarding
  • Scuba Diving


Then there is also other exciting activities offered such as:
  • Hiking
  • Parasailing
  • Shark and Stingray feeding (I’d totally pass on this activity)
  • Sunset cruises


The list of options is endless. However, I would indulge in massages, sunset watching, taking pictures, lavish fine dining, and of course hiding on the day my vacation ends so that I may stay longer and do it all over again. Oh and not forgetting enjoying the beaches which I am so fondly guilty of loving. I hope you enjoy the pictures I’ve fell in love with.




1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are just magical! I’m not good with water sports, but I don’t think I can’t pass on them when I’m there. Sunset cruises are definitely on my list. Imagine enjoying your cocktail while you’re on a yacht, witnessing the sights of one of the world’s most remarkable islands. That’s definitely heaven on earth! I’ll make sure that I visit this magnificent island someday. You can count on it. I wish the same for you!

    Odessa Kammel

    ReplyDelete