Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Panama!


I was inspired to do a blog post about Panama this week. Reason being I visited Panama on a cruise back in 2001 as I mentioned in one of my prior posts. From what I remember Panama was gorgeous. My family and I took a tour with a very friendly Taxi guy by the name of Mario. He took us to a park that over looked a lake. The view was exceptional and truly a blessing to see! Mario even took us to see the Panama Canal, as our cruise ship didn’t pass through the canal. However, we were fortunate enough to be right on time to see a Carnival cruise ship passing through the canal. Mario also took us to see a small development of homes that were reasonably priced. I remember very well the homes were all 2 stories and had a price tag of $125,000 (US dollars).

Overall my vacation to Panama was a memorable one. Panama City is a must see! Also, their lush tropical rainforests are so beautiful. My family and I didn’t have the time to explore the forests as I would have liked to do since we had limited time. The country of Panama also has lots of gorgeous beaches to enjoy. If you’re planning a trip to Panama rest assure you’ll have a FABULOUS time!







No comments:

Post a Comment