Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Amazing beauty of Switzerland

I’ve always heard about Switzerland but never did any research until speaking to one of my good friends. He visited Switzerland on several occasions and loves it. I would definitely visit Switzerland if I was blessed with such an opportunity, mainly for the scenery. I was floored by the beauty of this country. I would love to visit during the winter season to experience a brand new environment than what I am used to, as all my life I lived in warm climates. I would love to see snow capped mountains and trees and of course make a snowman!

As you’ve probably guessed by now from my prior posts I adore nature and all the beautiful non-artifacts that’s offered to us. The cliché “the best things in life are free’ is undoubtedly factual. Imagine yourself in Switzerland enjoying pure bliss as seen in my photos below. I don’t know about you guys but I sure would love to make it a reality one day! I hope you thoroughly enjoy J

P.s These pictures really make me want to book my ticket RIGHT NOW… Absolutely breath taking!






4 comments:

  1. We certainly enjoyed our trip through Switzerland last summer. It was a thrill for Naomi to actually see a real mountain and one that had snow on it for the first time in her life! It's a beautiful country, expensive, but beautiful, no doubt about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Tina! I really hope to get the chance to visit Switzerland one day

    ReplyDelete