Saturday, February 26, 2011

Aruba


When I think of Aruba automatically I think of beaches and Pina coladas. I have been to Aruba once before, but I was a very young teen at the time.  I have family that lives in Aruba and during the vacation one day my cousin took us for a tour all around Aruba. The tour took about 2 hours, unfortunately I fell asleep and missed more than half of the tour. However, from what I saw and remember it was stunning.

There is so much to do when visiting Aruba other than the obviously R&R. One may be interested in visiting the “Natural Pool”, which is pool of water nested among huge rocks near the northeast coast of Aruba. This is a very popular attraction for many tourists and even the locals.

Aruba's Natural Pool


Other attractions are:
  • Butterfly farm
  • Donkey Sanctuary (one may feed and pet the donkeys)
  • Archaeological Museum of Aruba
  • De Palm Island
  • Diving, Swimming, & Snorkeling

Of the attractions that I mentioned, De Palm Island would be my favorite. It’s an island right off of Aruba that has several attractions of its own to enjoy. You would take a ferry over to the island and spend the day doing whatever suits you best.  The ferry fee is all inclusive of food and drinks, so this is also an economic friendly venture. I see it as a vacation away from a vacation. Enjoy my pictures plus an added bonus of a videoJ!

Aruba's beaches

Aruba's white sand



No comments:

Post a Comment