Saturday, February 26, 2011

Seychelles

Seychelles is comprised of 115 islands that are off the coast of Africa. A very interesting fact is that 41 of the 115 island make up the oldest mid-oceanic granite islands on the earth! The islands are divided into two groups, with the first being the above mentioned and the second group is made up of Inner Islands that are mainly located within relatively shallow plateaus. Seychelles offers breath taking views and I would LOVE to visit a few of the islands one day.

There are several attractions that one may invest their time into while visiting Seychelles such as:
  • Island hopping
  • Walks & trails
  • Dining out
  • Visit Art galleries 
  • Beaches


As being a prominent follower of my blog you probably already know where I would invest my time at, that’s right the BEACH!!! I would not be able to wait to sink my feet into the sand and take a deep breath of fresh air as I relax and thoroughly enjoy myself in the paradise that’s so delicately placed off the coast of Africa.  Hope you enjoy the pictures that I selected to share with the world! 


Seychelles beaches


Seychelles's white sand beaches

Seychelles's beautiful beaches

No comments:

Post a Comment