Saturday, February 5, 2011

Down Under Mate!

A few days ago I signed into my email and saw the following picture and I was taken aback by the beauty of Shark Bay, Australia.


 Australia has always been a place that I found to be very interesting, because it’s so far away from many of the continents. Tourists travel from far to explore the beauty of Australia with a focal point being Shark Bay.  Shark Bay is a very popular tourist destination because of what it has to offer.


With research I’ve found that a popular tourist attraction is flying over Shark Bay to enjoy a breath taking scenery. I’ve included a video that I found on Youtube that offers a free view for those of us who haven’t had the chance to visit and take advantage of doing such. Click here to enjoy. 

Another, and perhaps the most popular attraction, is to take a stroll on remote beaches. I would definitely LOVE this! As I mentioned before I am a total beach lover. Many tourists visit Shark Bay in hopes of seeing and/or even petting dolphins’, sharks, and many other forms of wildlife. Other events available and highly enjoyable while visiting in Australia includes but not limited to; camping, water activities, fishing and boating, visiting their discovery centre, and bushwalking are just a few.

I would love to visit Australia one day but I really don’t see that happening in the near future. So I’ll have to enjoy the pictures that I have posted and hope you do too! 





No comments:

Post a Comment